Sun 16 Sep 2012
Proof our fearless leader is alive and WELL! Looks like the trip of the century!
We LOVE & MISS you, Eric Love!
Warm-Up of the Week (2)
(Back to Dip Practice!)
1. 2 x Up to Lex down to 3rd & Back
2. 8 Minutes to Complete the Following:
( Do everything properly and with control)
- 10 Shoulder Shoulder Circles
- 10 Walking Spidermans with Squat Hold & Stretch
- 10 Back Rolls to Split & Reach
- 10 Active Adductor Stretch
- 10 Wall Squats
- 20 GHD Sit-Ups (Go back as far as you can doing them correctly. There won’t be any dangerous reps.)
3. Spend 3 Minutes working on Ring Dips:
Supports will be first. Once they’re solid, we’ll move on to dips – Jumping, Negatives, Strict - Max Sets and / or Max CLEAN, SAFE Reps.
** If you show up early, Foam Roll!!! **
Work up to a 1RM Split Jerk
If you’ve never done Split Jerks or Push Presses,
Sub in Push Presses for a 1RM
Your Coach will help you decide what’s best for you.
Paleo Challenge Starts today. Hopefully you’ve got your fridges stocked.
If you have any questions along the way, E-Mail Jen @ – firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexey Chentsov, Ed Gevinsky, Roy Ferguson, Sally Slater - E-mail Jen so she has your contact info!
44 Responses to “ Coolest Guy on the Planet! Our Mountain Man! <3 ”
Trackbacks & Pingbacks:
You must be logged in to post a comment.