Let’s get busy with wod #2 of the CrossFit Open!!
30 Snatch (M 75 / F 45 lbs)
30 Snatch (M 135 / F 75 lbs)
30 Snatch (M 165 / F 100 lbs)
Max Rep Snatch (M 210 / F 120 lbs)
For the intermediate/novice division
- The same barbell must be used for the entire workout and they may not receive assistance when changing the loads.
- Using additional pre-loaded barbells is not permitted.
- This workout begins from the standing position with the barbell loaded to the starting weight. In the Snatch, the barbell goes directly from the ground to overhead in one motion without stopping at the shoulders. This can be a muscle snatch, a power snatch, a squat snatch or a split snatch. A clean and jerk is not permitted.
- The barbell begins on the ground. Touch and go is permitted. No bouncing.
- If in a division that begins with an empty barbell, each repetition must begin with the barbell below the knees.
- The barbell must come to full lockout overhead with the hips, knees and arms fully extended, and the bar directly over the heels.
- Each judge will be given an index card. Please write the competitor’s name on one side. On the back, please tally the total reps and CIRCLE THE FINAL NUMBER. Please write legibly!!
- After the WOD – there will be a designated area to place your cards. These card will be picked up by me/Brooke to log onto the excel sheet.
If you registered for our internal competition you will have until MONDAY at 8pm to submit your scores. You do so by e-mailing myself and Brooke.